Government > Departments > City Recorder

City Recorder

City Recorder, Janet Middleton, oversees the codification of City documents as well as the Minutes of Council Meetings and other Boards and Commissions. She also fills Open Records Requests and dispenses Beer Permits. Alcohol Permits can be obtained by visiting the State of Tennessee's Alcohol Beverage Commission.

Fore more information on those programs, please click on the names above or choose from the following areas: